A Babysitting Training Course is scheduled for Friday, January 25, 2019. It will be held in the basement of the Prince of Wales Manor, 22 Barnstone Drive, Nepean. Parents must sign in their child at the front desk upon arrival. Cost is $70 per student.
1) Please download and print a copy of the Babysitting Practical Exercise Form. It is to be filled out and completed before or after the course date.
2) Students must bring a life-sized baby doll to the course.
3) Please bring a water bottle, two snacks and a lunch (all peanut free).
4) Students must achieve a 75% grade on course test to graduate.
5) Wall certificates and wallet cards are awarded upon successful completion of all requirements of the course.
6) The cost of the course is $70 per student. Please pay in advance via email transfer (Auto Deposit), or cash (exact change please) or cheque (made out to “Karen Fromm”) on the day of the course.
7) If you do not receive a confirmation email after you register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the course here: